A: After you place your order we need around 3-5 working days for card production and handling.
This is what we aim for however, this could exceed if any delays occur or if we are in a busy period of the year. Weekends do not count towards the process as it's not a working day.
We suggest to always order in advance if you need this for a special occasion.
Q: What kind of images should I use for my order?
A: Here are some tips for choosing the best image for your card:
- Your image should contain the person’s head, shoulders and chest. These should fill as much of the image as possible.
- The further away the subject is, the more likely your photo will be blurry or pixelated when printed.
- Please try to select a photo where your subject is clearly visible against the background
- Your image should be taken in good lighting if possible.
- Websites like Facebook, Instagram etc. reduce the quality of images when they store them online. Please use the original photo file wherever possible (from your phone or camera).
- The same applies for using screenshots and images received via WhatsApp or any other messaging platform. Please try to use the original file where possible.
- Do not use scanned images.
- Do not take pictures of physical images and use them.
- If you didn’t take the photo, you can always ask whoever did to email you the original file.
If we notice your image is of poor quality, we will try to get in touch but we cannot guarantee this.
It is very unlikely that the image you provide will be perfect unless the picture was taken on extremely professional high-end equipment. Our cards are printed in extremely large sizes and it will not be possible to keep images provided crisp clear at all times.
We’ll do the best we can with the image you give us but providing a suitable photo remains your responsibility.
Q: Do you remove the background on my picture?
A: Yes, all you have to do is provide us with the full image and the background will be removed by one of our professionals.
Q: Can I make any changes to my order?
A: We’re happy to make changes if we have made an error or if the image quality is too poor to proceed.
We will send a preview of your card once we have finished designing it.
If there are any urgent and essential errors (such as a mistake with the name), please contact us immediately using the email or messenger option at the bottom of this article.
Apart from these special cases, all orders are final once placed.